Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] How to always mount usb ntfs drive to the same mountpoint

Be warned no plugging/unplugging of cables or usb devices while powered on as blown ports due to a surge can blow things.

There are plenty of dire warnings on this forum relating to HDMI cable connect/disconnect whilst devices are powered up.
 
there are plenty of dire warnings on this forum relating to hdmi cable connect/disconnect whilst devices are powered up.
HDMI ≠ USB.

[Oddly, I'm posting the acronyms in uppercase, but they are being converted to lower! Adding this comment fixed that!?!
Is this to prevent SHOUTING?]
 
Last edited:
HDMI ≠ USB.

[Oddly, I'm posting the acronyms in uppercase, but they are being converted to lower! Adding this comment fixed that!?!
Is this to prevent SHOUTING?]

Yes we know that HDMI is not the same as USB - I was referring to the cables part of cactikid's post.

As regards the loss of the upper case, somewhere between posts #19 and #20 USB became usb , and it was usb before post #19 - I just used reply with quote - maybe the go advanced method doesn't do it?
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top