Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-MISC] How to define main bouquet?

nexstar

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I've recently updated to Apollo 127, build date 20150109, version 3.13.5 on a Vu+ Duo2 and I'm trying to find the menu option to set the main bouquet so that it appears first in the list. In ABM I have it set to expert in the configuration menu but I can't see an option to choose a bouquet (Favourites (TV) in my case) to be the main one.

Any pointers to the right menu would be greatly appreciated!
 
It will be in the provider menu, create first bouquet.

If your provider in ABM does not have this option, you can place ABM at bottom in the expert menu.
 
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Configure -> Place bouquets at = bottom.
This option will keep your Favourites bouquet above ABM created bouquets.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top