Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] How to delete all settings files in Apollo121

Thirsty

New member
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All, I have a corrupted settings file on a VuSolo2 running the latest Apollo 121.

Where does VIX store the settings files, so that I can completely delete the corrupted files.
Have tried to overwrite with different settings but no luck.
Also, I know I could do a complete new install and get everything back to normal, but prefer
to have a go at repairing the problem first.

Thanks
T
 
Try a factory reset, contrary to the name's suggestion all it will do is wipe the user area of the receiver kicking you back into the first install wizard. if hat fails you may need to reflash.
 
Thanks Phoenix, but I want to avoid a factory reset. Just looking to find out where the settings files are stored in VIX and want to wipe these only.

Thanks
T.
 
Thanks Phoenix, but I want to avoid a factory reset. Just looking to find out where the settings files are stored in VIX and want to wipe these only.

Thanks
T.

ERM thats exactly what the factory reset does and thats all it does, it simply wipes the user data from the image currently on the receiver, nothing more.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top