Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to enable text entry of logitech harmony smart keyboard on solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZMGH
  • Start date Start date

How to enable text entry of Logitech Smart Keyboard

  • VU+ SOLO2 Talk

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • General Discussion

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Z

ZMGH

Guest
Hi to All,
I have installed;
1. Vu+ Solo2
2. Black Hole 2.1.3
3. Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard
I am unable to “Enable Text Entry” for Solo2. In fact, I can’t see “Enable Text Entry” in the installed Harmony App. on my Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition.
Here is the sequence in the menu of the App. that I follow;
Setup -> Harmony Setup -> Add/Edit Devices & Activities
Worth to mention that I had Logitech Kf400 keyboard which was working fine for entering text, but control keys were missing.
Could anyone help me to enable text entry .
Regards
 
Hi,
one of the usb receiver of the Smart Keyboard must be installed on the Solo2 and the krenel modules logitech-hid (I think there are 2) must be installed. The usb receiver must be assigned to the Solo2 in the Logitech configuration.

ciao
 
Hi,
one of the usb receiver of the Smart Keyboard must be installed on the Solo2 and the krenel modules logitech-hid (I think there are 2) must be installed. The usb receiver must be assigned to the Solo2 in the Logitech configuration.

ciao

Thanks
USB receiver is installed.
Following kernels are also installed;
kernel-module-hid-logitech_3.5.3-r1.0_tmtwin.ipk
kernel-module-hid-logitech-dj_3.5.3-r1.0_tmtwin.ipk
Still I am unable to enter text.
Could you kindly inform me if the kernels are correct and if not, quote the right ones.
Many thanks again.
ZMGH
 
Hi,
have you assigned/paired this usb receiver to your Solo2? I read that text input with keyboard seems to be not allowed everywhere. I tested with opera and renaming bouquet. My tests where 8-9 month ago with an ultimo.

ciao
 
Hi again,
Yes, pairing is done. The issue is still persist.
Regards
 
Hi,
no idea anymore. Perhaps ask in the blackhole forum.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top