Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

how to get ecm times in info bar

guli

New member
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Points
0
can anyone tell me how to get the ecm times in info bar , i am using the AAF OE1.6 V5.4Image VU+ Duo image. vu duo
thanks in advance
 
Use the new CCCam 2.2.1 that will show it up just fine there is a post here that has the file for download and how to apply it to the duo
 
Hi, i was using the Andy's Plus skin and found that the ecm times went off the screen in the info box as there were too many characters to fit in with the font size. Can this be changed? some other skins with a wider info box fit my times in.

cheers
 
I had to add a file to get the ECM info in CCcam 2.1.4
Do I have to remove this before upgrading to 2.2.1 and how?

Thanks
 
I had to add a file to get the ECM info in CCcam 2.1.4
Do I have to remove this before upgrading to 2.2.1 and how?

Thanks

I would suggest removing the file, as it can cause problems, and since it's now fixed in newer versions, there's no need for it.

To remove it, just replace it with the backup you took of the file...
 
what was the name of the file i'll see if i got it on my box to extract out and post
 
@mrhdooley

I adjusted the Vu_hd_plus skin to fit ecm times. But as said above will be fixed in VIX 1.3
 

Attachments

can anyone tell me how to get the ecm times in info bar , i am using the AAF OE1.6 V5.4Image VU+ Duo image. vu duo
thanks in advance



ecm does work with CCcam 2.2.1
cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top