A
ashish_tak
Guest
As the subject says, if you've no other menu or interface open and watching a channel, and then you press Exit button, it brings up at the bottom of the TV a channel bar (don't know what else to call) similar to Info Bar. It allows you to view previous and after channels and also flick thru them to move to those channels.
Really cool feature, however this channel bar is way to wide and as a result both ends of this bar is cut out. I've tried reducing width through User Interface Settings, but that has made no change to this bar width.
Any advice where can I find the setting for this channel bar?
I've OpenHDF image and Army Skin running.
Any help would be much apprciated.
Really cool feature, however this channel bar is way to wide and as a result both ends of this bar is cut out. I've tried reducing width through User Interface Settings, but that has made no change to this bar width.
Any advice where can I find the setting for this channel bar?
I've OpenHDF image and Army Skin running.
Any help would be much apprciated.
