Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] How to record part of the timeshift?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazzbott
  • Start date Start date
M

mazzbott

Guest
Hi Guys,

I started to watch a movie at 5:00pm after I finished the movie lets say at 6:45PM , I decided to save the last 10 minutes of the movie, is it possible?
when i press record button it shows me below options:
1- add recording (stop after current event)
2- add recording (indefinitely)
3- add recording (enter recording endtime)
5- timeshift save recording (stop after current event)
6- timeshift save recording (select event)
7- do not record

I tried all the available options with no luck.

Thank you
 
I dont think you can save the last ten minutes only.

You can save the whole film (5)
If timeshift session covers more than one event (program), you can choose what to save (6)
 
I didnt think the save time shift function worked correctly, last time I reported it was broken someone jumped down my throat and said it would get fixed when it gets fixed and if I had a life to spare maybe I should try and fix it.
 
I dont think you can save the last ten minutes only.

You can save the whole film (5)
If timeshift session covers more than one event (program), you can choose what to save (6)

thank you for the reply, but i'm still need to get answered if it possible to record the last 10 minutes in the movie or not (if a plugin needed please mention it)
 
As mentioned above, I don't think so. I could be wrong, I'd welcome correction.

Please update thread if you find a way.
 
I didnt think the save time shift function worked correctly, last time I reported it was broken someone jumped down my throat and said it would get fixed when it gets fixed and if I had a life to spare maybe I should try and fix it.

I very much doubt it was worded that way, but you are correct we have limited restores and have to prioritise what we put our time towards.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
thank you for the reply, but i'm still need to get answered if it possible to record the last 10 minutes in the movie or not (if a plugin needed please mention it)

Yes it is if your watching the movie live but not in time shift as far as I am aware.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top