Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to record streaming content

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnixon
  • Start date Start date
D

dnixon

Guest
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a VU+ Duo and also a Solo2. I have installed the Media Portal plugin which offers FilmOn. I can watch ITV and BBC etc fine through this plugin streaming over the internet but is it possible to be able to record it to the hard drive in the box. Is there an app or plugin that can offer that.

And if so would I be able to add the streams to my bouquets and epg?

Regards
 
1- Streams can be downloaded by the plugin 'MediaInfo' (available via the feeds);
2- Streams can be added to bouquets. Not sure what you mean by 'adding to EPG' though.....
If you install the settings 'hans-xxx' from the feeds you'll see loads of streams already being available.
You can use the plugin 'ADD URL' to add streams manually.
 
Hi,
live streams cannot be recorded at the moment only on demand files while they are played.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top