degoosefish
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Dec 16, 2012
- Messages
- 103
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
HI I just came across a friend who has a VU+ DUO twin tuner installed which is supporting Blackhole I want to put Vix Image onto the box but I am terrified of bricking the box if it is a clone. I honestly believe that it is a genuine Vu Duo but I would like to be able to complete a couple of checks for piece of mind. Can anyone tell me how I can check to ensure it is an official vu receiver
He claims that he was told that the box is a VU DUO but I can't verify. I have no experience of Clones so I don't know what to look for I can only imagine that the serial number should be a start but do the clone people clone the serial also ?? help please thanks
He claims that he was told that the box is a VU DUO but I can't verify. I have no experience of Clones so I don't know what to look for I can only imagine that the serial number should be a start but do the clone people clone the serial also ?? help please thanks