Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to tell if a channel is encrypted when editting your bouquet?

The Jazzman

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
NE Scotland
Sorry for what is likely to be a very newbie question.

I've been working with my VU+ Ultimo on 28E, so really know like the back of my hand what I'm doing with the channels there. However, I'm now feeling brave enough to start programming in the other sats that I can see (1W to 53E). The item that I'm looking for some help with is how to tell what is encrypted or not while editing the bouquet or which editor may provide you with that information live?

I have had a look at the various bouquets for download, but feel that I would go into melt down with them as, I'm more used to the general headings of entertainment, news, films etc, rather than service/ package providers and having to know what each one provides.

Is there a simple, or not, solution?

Thanks

The Jazzman

PS, I currently use DBEdit (for speed) then Dreambox Edit 5.0.0.0 for positioning the channel into "numbered" places in the bouquet. Hope that makes sense!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top