Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to tranfer recordings from one vu duo to another vu?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snakie
  • Start date Start date
S

snakie

Guest
Hi guys
I'm waiting forward to get new duo2 with bigger hdd(2-3tb).I just wander is there the way transfer movies from my duo to another vu box without downloading recordings on to laptop?1tb harddrive is nearly full and there is nothing to delete.
 
Leave the DUO plugged in & connected to your network & then just mount the drive on your Duo2 when you get it...
 
If your keeping both boxes, just do as Juge said, I transferred over 200GB from one to other box and it took 16 hours.
 
Done a search but did not find any info
So without starting a new post

I just got a new vu solo2 and installed a new internal hd
Now my old usb external hd that I had for my xpeed lx2 has all my recordings on it....is there anyway I can put them on the new one using laptop and samba...or plug the external in the vu and do it that way....many thanks
 
Yes and yes.

One way way it to connect to new receiver, select the recordings and move them by remote.

Another way is to connect to new receiver, select the recordings and move them by ftp.

Another way i sto connect to PC, install applciation to read ext file system. Transfer to new HDD on new receiver by Samba or FTP
 
Thanks will go for the first option as it seems an easier way for me
If I get stuck :confused:il be back for more info
 
Stuck already...
I plugged old one in and can see all recording...
Hit green to move and selected the new hd...removed the old drive to check the new one and it ain't there...
 
Try using telnet.
Code:
mv /usb/movie/* /hdd/movie/

Check the mount points first though.
 
The recording I selected it just dissapered...instantly no progress bar cam up.....instantly must be doing g something wrong
 
Got it....the first option worked...found it...
Thanks for the reply guys
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top