Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

How to update channels in bouquet automatically?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waqs
  • Start date Start date
W

Waqs

Guest
I've got my vu+ duo running the latest openvix firmware and use it for 28.2E.

Basically I have my own bouquet with about 300+ channels and recently I've noticed 10-15 channels stopped working due to changing frequency. I manually scanned these again on their new frequencies and added them back into my list but there are still some that have changed frequencies.

What I want to know is their a faster more efficient way to do this? I created my bouquet in DreamSet and have my channel list saved in the order I want it with the channels I don't want deleted etc.

I have also downloaded the latest Catseye E2 Settings File which I assume contains all the channels on their newest frequencies but I don't want to lose the custom bouquet I made which took me about an hour to sort.

Help?

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What I do is a combination of both: I download a pre-fab settingsfile (via the box or from a site) and I change several items and add my own bouquet. This combi is going into the box.

On changes you can do a scan, download the settings from the box into an editor, copy what you want from the 'last scanned' bouquet into any bouquet you want, save and upload to the box.
For this purpose I like to open multiple instances of the editor (I mostly use DreamSet, but also DB-Edit and SetEditDream) for cut & paste.
 
What I did is download the latest settings file and then load this into dreamset.

I then opened up a second dreamset and read channels from my box. I'd then copy and paste my custom bouquet into the new settings file and then write to the box.

Some channels didn't work still. So I've obviously missed something here.
 
OK now what I'm doing is a complete automatic rescan. Once that's done I'll import that into dreamset and then paste in my own bouquet and then manually drag and drop the non working channels with the scanned ones.
 
UPDATE:

OK that worked but now I've got those channels not having picons so I need to update those also now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top