Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

I have a VU+ Solo 2. What next (NewBie)

  • Thread starter Thread starter lc01
  • Start date Start date
L

lc01

Guest
Hello, I am new to Linux satellite. Bought a new VU+ Solo 2 from WOS, thanks its working great WOS people!. I just have a 80cm fixed sky dish at 28.2.
What else is there worth receiving? Should I get a motorized dish & why? What else is good for the VU Solo 2? I downloaded a world cam plugin and TSMEDIA... IS the anything else?
 
Have a look at the OnDemand plugin if you wany to use the BBC iplayer also have a look in the tutorial section on www.openvix.co.uk for some tips for EPG and ABM.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
thanks. What satelite should I set my dish too? Like what programs can i get from uk?
 
thanks. What satelite should I set my dish too? Like what programs can i get from uk?

Only the channels you Have a subscription for and the free to view on sky.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top