Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] image backups

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulfg
  • Start date Start date
P

paulfg

Guest
I have setup image backup to schedule every 30 days and only keep 10 backups.
but I turn off my box every night due to power problems where I live,stormy weather this time of year.
I am getting a backup performed every day and currently have about 35 backups stored.

The message at the bottom of the menu says next backup due "it shows 30 days from current date"

whilst not a major problem I can just delete the older backups is there a work around for this?

thanks
 
is there a work around for this?
Not in the current OpenVix source, but I do have a fixed ImageManager.py that correctly remember the last backup time over reboots (in the same way that the Backup Manager now does - the logic is the same).
You can download it from
Code:
http://birdman.dynalias.org/OpenVix/
(follow the NoPromptImageBackup link). Just put it and the setup.xml file from there into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ViX on your box, then restart Enigma and configure (in the ImageManager menu) how many backups you wish to keep.

I'll set about getting it into the standard image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top