Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Image manager crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter arlindo_lux
  • Start date Start date
A

arlindo_lux

Guest
Hi,
I'm using the latest VIX image on a Vu+ DUO. Each time I try to access the image menu (for creating a backup image), I get a crash with the message "An error occured ..." (can't remember exactly).
Is there a crash log somewhere so I can post it here? Are other people experiencing this?
Thanks
 
Nope, there's nothing in /media/hdd, except my picons and epg.dat. There 2 more folders (/lost+found and /usr, but both are empty). Might it be worth mentioning that I mounted a USB stick ass hdd? There's no harddisk installed inside.
When I select Image Manager from the Vix Menu, nothing happens for +- 5 seconds, then the screen gets green with the message 'We are sorry etcc... Your Vu+ encountered a software problem .... check crashlog in hdd.. Enigma then restarts and I get a random channel (strangely there's no sound until I change the channel).
Is somebody with the same config experiencing the same problem (only USB mounted as hdd, plugged in at the rear)
Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top