Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Inadyn installation via SSH

vatovey

New member
Joined
Oct 27, 2014
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

Am using Vix 5.4.016, and unfortunately I am unable to update to v6.x due to a plugin incompatibility.

I am needing to install Inadyn on the device, but with the official feeds being pulled from all but Vix 6.x I am a little stuck.

Can I install Inadyn via SSH ?, and if so - would anyone happen to have the cmd for it ?, can imagine it will be something like sudo apt-get install <web address/location>

Many Thanks, Vaughn.
 
Hi all,

Am using Vix 5.4.016, and unfortunately I am unable to update to v6.x due to a plugin incompatibility.

I am needing to install Inadyn on the device, but with the official feeds being pulled from all but Vix 6.x I am a little stuck.

Can I install Inadyn via SSH ?, and if so - would anyone happen to have the cmd for it ?, can imagine it will be something like sudo apt-get install <web address/location>

Many Thanks, Vaughn.
Which plugin is not compatible?
 
XtremeTV (which was developed using Python 2, and the dev has not updated it YET) - and my provider is unable to get M3U playlists working either, so am very much stuck on v5.4.x
 
Can I install Inadyn via SSH ?, and if so - would anyone happen to have the cmd for it ?, can imagine it will be something like sudo apt-get install <web address/location>
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top