Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Incorrect channel listing

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichyG
  • Start date Start date
R

RichyG

Guest
Hi,

Hopefully I have posted this is the correct area and someone won't mind helping me out with a problem.

I have a Twin OE box and had it all setup and working, but wanted channel 103 to be ITV West Midlands and not ITV HD so have been messing around with things as I'm new to this and want to learn how this stuff works.

But what I have managed to do is when I press 103 on the it now goes to something like channel 633 on the box? I have reinstalled Mr Mister bouquet but I still have the problem. Does anyone know how I can this this please?

Box is using latest VIX image
 
Use Dreamboxedit from the Tools section of this forum to download the settings from your receiver to your PC.

You can then amend the settings and upload them again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top