Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Info bar

BadBoy

New member
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
291
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Any ideas why my info bar always shows the last channel I was watching?
 
more details are needed about your setup, such as

which VIX version are you using.
which skin are you using

etc, etc, etc.
 
I am running the latest vix 2.2.100 and I am using the vix skin
 
This is what I am doing,
View a channel say e4, change it sky sports 1. Now when I press the right arrow I get e4 on the info bar and not sky sports 2
 
left/right activates QuickEPG by default and does not change channels, use the channel +/- button to do that.

or

go to SETUP --> SYSTEM --> REMOTE SETUP, and change the QuickEP to use Long OK style.
 
I'm not wanting to change channels.

If I am watching ss2 and I hit left it should show ss1 info bar without changing the channel and not e4 info bar?
 
I'm not wanting to change channels.

If I am watching ss2 and I hit left it should show ss1 info bar without changing the channel and not e4 info bar?

are you using slim channel list? , just found a small bug with QuickEPG and slim Channel list
 
Yes I am Andy. The one that overlays the channel
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top