Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] [Info] VU+ Drivers updated again (31/12/14)

bbbuk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
2
Points
38
Just to let you know I have just read on the VU Plus Team website that VU+ have released drivers again today to fix, I assume, the drivers released a few days ago.

I'm not sure if you're automatically aware of this or not?

I'm still on build 112 so don't know if there were any problems with build 113 (with VU+ drivers 29/12/14).
 
Do the new drivers finally fix the qwerty keyboard in the Ultimo remote control?
The latest build where the box has recognized the qwerty keys is Apollo 24 (yes, so long ago).
Or am I just missing some plugin or setting?
 
Do the new drivers finally fix the qwerty keyboard in the Ultimo remote control?

Nope, still an outstanding issue. Please contact VU & let them know, once again.
Code:
http://vuplus.com/sub/sub0203.php
 
Just to let you know I have just read on the VU Plus Team website that VU+ have released drivers again today to fix, I assume, the drivers released a few days ago.

I'm not sure if you're automatically aware of this or not?

I'm still on build 112 so don't know if there were any problems with build 113 (with VU+ drivers 29/12/14).
Those are in build 115.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top