psionguy Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 319 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Nov 18, 2010 #1 In my old image I could install tar.gz addons using Dream explorer. Is there any method to install these file types types in VIX?
In my old image I could install tar.gz addons using Dream explorer. Is there any method to install these file types types in VIX?
Sicilian The Boss Staff member Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 29,867 Reaction score 329 Points 83 Website www.world-of-satellite.com Nov 18, 2010 #2 psionguy said: In my old image I could install tar.gz addons using Dream explorer. Is there any method to install these file types types in VIX? Click to expand... Read post here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/sho...inux-based-STB-s&p=28160&viewfull=1#post28160
psionguy said: In my old image I could install tar.gz addons using Dream explorer. Is there any method to install these file types types in VIX? Click to expand... Read post here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/sho...inux-based-STB-s&p=28160&viewfull=1#post28160
psionguy Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 319 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Nov 18, 2010 #3 Has anyone tried dream explorer on VIX?
psionguy Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 319 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Nov 20, 2010 #4 For those who would like an easy way to install tar.gz files, I have tested Dream Explorer in VIX and appears to work fine.
For those who would like an easy way to install tar.gz files, I have tested Dream Explorer in VIX and appears to work fine.