Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Internal cardreader issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter sjefen
  • Start date Start date
S

sjefen

Guest
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone else has problems with detecting NDS card in Vu soloSE internal cardreader? No cams I've tried will detect the card.
In Osxxx i get the message: ERROR opening device sci0. And I'm sure that only one cam is running at the same time, so the reader shouldn't be busy.
Is there anyway I can check if the internal reader is mounted and the drivers are present?
Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top