Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] Internal fan

  • Thread starter Thread starter davh
  • Start date Start date
D

davh

Guest
Internal fan getting noisy , is there a more quieter fan as a replacement or does it just need cleaning .
 
Internal fan getting noisy , is there a more quieter fan as a replacement or does it just need cleaning .

I love my technomate boxes but they use the cheapest, nastiest fans going. I have lost 4 fans in total, one from a nano oe and three from a nano 2 super. You would be best sourcing your own replacement fans rather than going though technomate, I just cant remember the exact ones you would need rite now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top