deckymckeown
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2010
- Messages
- 241
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
I upgraded to Vix 2.1 from 1.3. My internal drive was recognised and i could record etc to this drive.
I then plugged in my external USB drive and now i cannot remount my internal drive, and USB drive does not seem to mount now either.
I have read many posts and have went to menu>setup>vix>device manager.
Internal is showing mount - none
I press green>set up mounts. Hard Disk shows my drive name etc, /dev/sda1. I press right and change this to /media/hdd which has been advised in other posts.
When the receiver starts i still have the same problem, my internal drive does not appear to be mounted.
I am basically asking if there is a way to remount this drive again without having to re-initialise and loose everything.
I also want to use my external USB as a second drive and access via media player. Main drive for recordings etc will be the internal drive as before. All was working perfectly on previous version of vix.
Please help!!
I then plugged in my external USB drive and now i cannot remount my internal drive, and USB drive does not seem to mount now either.
I have read many posts and have went to menu>setup>vix>device manager.
Internal is showing mount - none
I press green>set up mounts. Hard Disk shows my drive name etc, /dev/sda1. I press right and change this to /media/hdd which has been advised in other posts.
When the receiver starts i still have the same problem, my internal drive does not appear to be mounted.
I am basically asking if there is a way to remount this drive again without having to re-initialise and loose everything.
I also want to use my external USB as a second drive and access via media player. Main drive for recordings etc will be the internal drive as before. All was working perfectly on previous version of vix.
Please help!!