Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Inverto Basic Kit for Single/Twin MultiConnect LNBs (SET1)

Donnie

V.I.P Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
874
Reaction score
16
Points
18
Age
52
My question is does anyone have this setup ?
What was it like to setup ?
What dish have you fitted it to ?

What I want to do is supply two boxs and have the dish picking up 13e, 16e and 19e

Your thoughts and suggestions please chaps.
 
Up UP
Still no one else has this ?
Is it not as good as it sounds maybe ?
 
Hi,

thanks for directing me to this page. I am thinking of converting my motorised dish to a fixed dish which can get multi-sats. Needing advice on the best setup. It is an 85cm dish.
mostly need to follow nufc games on tv. would the 4 east be enough (28,26,19,13e)

Any advice appreciated :)
 
Decided to go for it and have placed the order with WOS, all being well I will keep me out of trouble over the weekend.

I will let you know how it goes and maybe some pics.
 
I finally set this up yesterday and all is working just fine.
Focal sat is 15.8 with 19,13 and 9 all coming in nice and strong on my 98cm dish.

@Silverfox looking at your picture did you replace the switches from those supplied ?

I don't feel they are of the greatest quality and also very hard to keep them waterproof.
 
I finally set this up yesterday and all is working just fine.
Focal sat is 15.8 with 19,13 and 9 all coming in nice and strong on my 98cm dish.

@Silverfox looking at your picture did you replace the switches from those supplied ?

I don't feel they are of the greatest quality and also very hard to keep them waterproof.

yes mate my switches are changed

infact they turnt out to be faulty and WOS gave me the option of like for like exchange or exchange for Orbital ones

i went with orbital as they are better and covered for waterproof needs
 
Thanks, that's helped to make my mind up. New switches it is :D
 
Just to clarify here as I believe we've not informed Silverfox of this. Your switches we're not faulty, they had been misslabled by Inverto.

@ Donnie, where your switches labelled ok?

oh no you didnt tell me that

thanks for claifing this for me

oh well i stand corrected

man that was a night mare for me and the installer lol
 
Just to clarify here as I believe we've not informed Silverfox of this. Your switches we're not faulty, they had been misslabled by Inverto.

@ Donnie, where your switches labelled ok?

No the switches were as the note you sent so setting up was not an issue.

My concern is the quality of the switches for our climate ( pi$$ing with rain all the time ) :D
The switches are totally exposed with no casing to protect water ingress into the connections, for now they are wrapped up in amalgamating tape but it look crap.

I will order a couple of housed switches so I don't have to worry about them.
I may even add a couple more lnbs as I have plenty of space for them.
 
i tell you what would be good

i got space for 2 more lnbs aswell

if the receiver it self had option for a 6 way diseque
and a 6 way switch

man i would love that

at the moment the receiver only can carry 4 way disque
 
No the switches were as the note you sent so setting up was not an issue.

My concern is the quality of the switches for our climate ( pi$$ing with rain all the time ) :D
The switches are totally exposed with no casing to protect water ingress into the connections, for now they are wrapped up in amalgamating tape but it look crap.

I will order a couple of housed switches so I don't have to worry about them.
I may even add a couple more lnbs as I have plenty of space for them.

The switches themselves are waterproof. I'd just wrap amalgamating tape round the actual F plugs/connectors. They will be fine, but if you really want housed switches we now have Technomate 2 & 4 way housed diseqc switches, but you'd prob still prefer to wrap some tape round the F plugs. Switches will be in the shop tomorrow.
 
personally donnie i would prefer the originals as i like the idea of them being clipped onto the elbow

just keeps it all neat
 
Thanks chaps, I will have a play and see what works/looks best.
 
personally donnie i would prefer the originals as i like the idea of them being clipped onto the elbow

just keeps it all neat

I know what you mean but I shall keep a close eye on that when the snow comes, it wont withstand much weight :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top