Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

IPTV List Updater Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yazz
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yazz

Guest
Hi folks,

Wondering if anyone could assist me with the installation of IPTV List Updater please?
I am looking for a file,latest or earlier tat this: enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.62.+git1+a49209d0a3-r27.0_mipsel.ipk

I tried loading the "enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.62.+git1+a49209d0a3-r27.0_mips32el.ipk" but failed withmessage saying: "incompatible with the architecture". AndI think cause it has the "mips32" at the end.

I have Vu+ Duo ver.3.2 with Blackhole 1.7.9

Many thanks in advance
 
try to set up update
where up date are req
that may help you .
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top