Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] is there a way to permanently remove the Favourites (TV) bouquet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dashady1
  • Start date Start date
D

dashady1

Guest
I would like to permanently remove the Favourites (TV) bouquet from the bouquet list. When I remove it using the normal way from the bouquet list, it shows up again the next time I open the bouquet list. It seems to be automatically generated everytime.

I am not using AutoBouquetsMaker. I have my own personalized bouquets.
 
isn't there a file I can edit to avoid this automatic recreation of the Favourites (TV) bouquet?
 
the end purpose is that i don't use this bouquet and it cannot be removed permanently. i find it strange that it can't be removed permanently.
 
did i not read lately that you can add your own personalised bouquet into it and use it from there,best of both worlds:thumbsup:
 
did i not read lately that you can add your own personalised bouquet into it and use it from there,best of both worlds:thumbsup:

That's what I do! Mix Irish terrestrial TV (not scanned by ABM) and Freesat and SKY channels into a sequence that works for me and for my missus :) I run ABM for Freesat/SKY (which doesn't touch the Favourites bouquet) and check for new channels or channel changes and copy them in occasionally.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top