Ok here is what is happening.
I press the record button whilst watching a channel and a recording is ongoing.
It brings up a menu.
Option 5 on the menu is to stop a timer recording.
This brings up the timers and at the top is what is recording.
If I select a timer that is recording it pops up the edit box for the timer instead of stopping it.
If I choose the red button option it will stop the timer but also delete the recording.
I had this problem before many months ago but then it started working properly after an update but now it seems broken again.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Version info in my sig.
I press the record button whilst watching a channel and a recording is ongoing.
It brings up a menu.
Option 5 on the menu is to stop a timer recording.
This brings up the timers and at the top is what is recording.
If I select a timer that is recording it pops up the edit box for the timer instead of stopping it.
If I choose the red button option it will stop the timer but also delete the recording.
I had this problem before many months ago but then it started working properly after an update but now it seems broken again.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Version info in my sig.
