Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Issue with DreamPlex plugin and other skins than Vix Night HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snookiwooki
  • Start date Start date
S

Snookiwooki

Guest
When I start the Dreamplex plugin with the "standard" Vix Night-HD skin, Dreamplex works perfectly. If I switch to something else - ie YouVix-Blue I get the PiP window but no other part of the GUI. If I press remote buttons ie up/down etc the box will crash and restart - Crash report attached.

I have reflashed build 153, once using a restore settings and then without and manually downloaded the plugin, YouVix-Blue + Dreamplex skin pack then reconfigured, but no joy - this is the same for the XMBC_1080_Bello skin. Switching back to the Night-HD skin - Dreamplex is ok.

View attachment enigma2_crash_1425586500.log

Hope someone can point to what I am doing wrong :-)

Many thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top