Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Issues after latest update

  • Thread starter Thread starter hyperjase
  • Start date Start date
if it's a brand new receiver then it should not be suffering from the capacitor related issues as the affected capacitors were phased out and replaced, where did you purchase the receiver ?.
 
world-of-satellite.co.uk - I'm currently trying to flash from USB but each time I turn it on, I can see it flashes up "Reading USB" but then carries on with "Starting" ... for whatever reason it's struggling to pick up the USB (I have placed the vuplus folder in the root of the USB stick, formatted FAT32). If I can finally get it to read, I'm flashing to 796.

I'm just so confused as to why I'm having so many issues.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here ya go ... prior to the flashing this is one occurrence of it screwed up:


(Private video, not listed)
 
I've sucessfully flashed ... now nothing shows in the Auto Bouquet Maker! So can't get my channels set up :(
 
world-of-satellite.co.uk - I'm currently trying to flash from USB but each time I turn it on, I can see it flashes up "Reading USB" but then carries on with "Starting" ... for whatever reason it's struggling to pick up the USB (I have placed the vuplus folder in the root of the USB stick, formatted FAT32). If I can finally get it to read, I'm flashing to 796.

I'm just so confused as to why I'm having so many issues.

That would suggest that it's not detecting the image files for what ever reason, have you tried a different USB stick as it is well known that the Duo in particular can be very fussy with USB sticks.
 
I realised what was wrong, all sorted now -- successfully reflashed to 796 (then a minor upgrade to 797) - got Bouquets working, just getting everything back on it's feet now -- this is a TOTALLY FRESH flash, so any issues I'll report back, anything I can describe I'll video (as above!).

Thanks for the support guys, hopefully this flash will be fine!
 
I have no idea ... a fresh reflash seemed to help, although the "All Channels" oddity still happens (I'm investigating as it's a weird issue).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top