H
hyperjase
Guest
I performed an in-box update yesterday (really will have to stop, causes me more problems than it solves!)
After I had to switch off twice before it would finally boot correctly, it had screwed up all my mounts. The USB was now showing as the HDD and the HDD was showing as HDB. It took for me to unplug the USB, reboot, software update via Telnet before it actually sorted itself out. It was a right royal pain in the arse, and this seems to be each time I update.
Also found another issue tonight... the "All Channels" problem is back (somehow caused by the EPG - I have NO idea how to replicate it, but my Mrs is fantastic at doing it!). But I couldn't do ANYTHING, except turn it off by the switch. I noticed then my ethernet port wasn't working. On the Info page -> Network, no network info showed whatsoever. I did a reboot and then it showed up again.
I'm finding it hard to keep up with updates and then again the fall out they cause after the update. Is it just me or does anyone else have these issues?
After I had to switch off twice before it would finally boot correctly, it had screwed up all my mounts. The USB was now showing as the HDD and the HDD was showing as HDB. It took for me to unplug the USB, reboot, software update via Telnet before it actually sorted itself out. It was a right royal pain in the arse, and this seems to be each time I update.
Also found another issue tonight... the "All Channels" problem is back (somehow caused by the EPG - I have NO idea how to replicate it, but my Mrs is fantastic at doing it!). But I couldn't do ANYTHING, except turn it off by the switch. I noticed then my ethernet port wasn't working. On the Info page -> Network, no network info showed whatsoever. I did a reboot and then it showed up again.
I'm finding it hard to keep up with updates and then again the fall out they cause after the update. Is it just me or does anyone else have these issues?