Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

I've got a vusolo which keeps crashing - please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter champ
  • Start date Start date
C

champ

Guest
The receiver came with Blackhole 1.6.6 linux pre-installed
It keeps crashing with a lengthy message thus;
'software crash ... there seems to be problem...'
octal and hex data is displayed with much other data and info.
Picture freezez and is overlayed with the above information.
It dumps this data somewhere!
...continues to message
'Recovery in progress.'

I have some technical points to make.
Firstly I don't know how to re-flash the bootloader by the linux command line.
I persume there is a linux command which allows this. I have bootloader version 2.
I am sure linux can validate/verify that content of the new bootloader file for
security and proceed to flash if satisfactory.

Thanks for your help.
 
I have moved this post to the correct section

also cant assist, as I am not familier with this unit or blackhole

reflashing the unit with the latest bootloader, and then VIX latest image might be the way to go
 
Hi mate, where did you buy it and how much did you pay?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top