Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Just downloaded cooltvguide from plugins, but how exactly do I use it.

  • Thread starter Thread starter samad
  • Start date Start date
S

samad

Guest
Just downloaded cooltvguide from plugins, but how exactly do I use it for my vu+ duo.

I can go to blue button > then pick the cooltvguide, but is that all?

I thought there would be an option to update the channel listing etc etc.

Is there something I am missing?
 
hi samad
i just got a duo myself and been having a play around with it this weekend, downloaded the cooltv guide plugin

the normal epg settings from cross epg transfer to the cool epg.

you can make the EPG button open up cool epg by changing it in setting (under buttons)

then when cool epg is showing you can change the style by pressing the yellow button

hope this helps you, as i say new to this myself

realeye
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top