Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE] Just flashed latest 008, Plugins: Sorry feeds are down for maintenance?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ps2stuff
  • Start date Start date
Boxed has crashed 5 times today already.

Crash = crash log, without uploading one, your issue can't even be looked into unless one of the team can reproduce & as you haven't given any steps to reproduce, that's almost impossible..
 
Last edited:
I didn't think it would be worthwhile updating crash logs from 008 since it has already been replaced by 012. I was going to see if the new release did the same before uploading.
 
Hi there, Do you know when the feeds will be back online as I am tring to install a plugin but with no feeds available I am unable to do so. Can you advise whan they will be back plse?
 
Hi there, Do you know when the feeds will be back online as I am tring to install a plugin but with no feeds available I am unable to do so. Can you advise whan they will be back plse?
 
I am no longer getting the Feeds are down. It now completes a full scan then reports no updates are available even though I am only on release 008.
 
Thank you for update, like the previous chap said wouldn't it help to have a sticky with build issues update so der no post like mine.

We did do that for previous builds. yet people still did not read it and continued to complain, so we cant win no matter what we do.
 
It is still crashing for be even with release 014 installed.

I have sent the logs from both the 014 and 008 versions from the box and the reference is 1404241757.7
 
It is still crashing for be even with release 014 installed.

I have sent the logs from both the 014 and 008 versions from the box and the reference is 1404241757.7
Try running your box without installing any extra plugins or skin, see if that stops the crashing
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top