Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Just Zap (using < or >)

  • Thread starter Thread starter hardy1976
  • Start date Start date
H

hardy1976

Guest
Hi,

I've lost the setting and cannot find it... On previous version I had the < and > buttons set to change channels rather than presenting a list of previously viewed channels as a GUI.

How and where is this setting? I can'nee find it! I've looked in EPG then settings and button setting... Has it gone?

Thanks
H
 
Menu, Setup, System, user Interface, Settings, History button mode (last item).
 
Menu, Setup, System, user Interface, Settings, History button mode (last item).

Thanks Stu - will give that a go when I get home tonight. Sounds like it is the one. Dont know how I didnt find that. Spent ages going through the menu, perhaps blinded by the excellent myriad of options!
 
Thanks that worked a treat. Guess I didn't get to the bottom of the list!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
this is why I love VIX. You can customise your receiver to your exact requirements.
Happy Zapping!
Stu.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top