Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Keep losing usb drive since latest online update

vampsthevampyre

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Can anybody help, been running the latest version of vix on my ultimo fine until yesterday when I applied the latest online update. Now what happens is I keep losing my usb stick. The stick is still powered but does not appear in the mount list, if I unplug it and plug it back in it coes up with the no media available, I can then go into the mount manager and mount it as media/usb, it asks for a reboot and then loses the usb drive.

Does any body have any ideas what is going on and how I can do to fix it. I'm missing my epg all ready and its only been 8 hours.

Tia

Ian
 
Try initialising the Stick via the image it self.
 
Unpluged the usb stick and repluged in, initialized the drive, remaped it from media/sdc1 to media/usb, rebooted, checked that the drive and mount was still pressent it was, then downloaded opentv epg, all downloaded, checked the epg, only the channel that it was set to was in the epg, checked the mount again and the usb stick was missing again. got me confused
 
as i said above try initialising the USB stick via the image it self, dont just unplug and put it back in. fully initialise the USB stick ( which will also format it ) and see how that goes.
 
Tried that still no luck - but after re-flashing it twice finally got it all working again, think the update got corupted somewhere in the process. It then caused the usb dongle to keep appearing then disapearing constantly.

Thanks for all your help

Ian
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top