Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Kernel Version

  • Thread starter Thread starter packetstormer
  • Start date Start date
P

packetstormer

Guest
Does anyone know what kernel version the latest Apollo image is running? I have been with VIX for years but I recently got a USB DVBT tuner and I can't get it to run under the VIX image I am running (and older Apollo). However, I did try a different , non VIX image, on my other UNO and I noticed the kernel is up to date and the firmware for the tuner is included and supported (and works). My problem is, I don't want to change image as I prefer VIX!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top