Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] Kodi Direct Crashing Box.

Hi,
can you try
echo 1080p50 >> /proc/stb/video/videomode
and
echo 1080i50 >> /proc/stb/video/videomode
and
cat /proc/stb/video/videomode_choices
and here post the output please.

One new thing in hades is that multi switch between 24, 50 and 60 Hz and my idea is that the LX? do not support 24Hz this way.

I tried also invalid values with my Duo2 and I never got invalidate argument. What should happen is that the box immediately switches to the given resolution.

ciao

Just tried this in a telnet session, still learning with telnet commands but it switched to the 1080p

echo 1080p50 >> /proc/stb/video/videomode

Would try the other 2 but the wife is watching something lol
 
Hi,
interesting would be also
echo 1080i60 >> /proc/stb/video/videomode
because I found out that this is not supported as it must be simply 1080i and the box makes i60 automatically out of it.

I still have no explanation why 2 boxes have such a problem.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top