Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Kodi not loading on Solo2 running Vix 5.0.016

  • Thread starter Thread starter datamoonkey
  • Start date Start date
D

datamoonkey

Guest
Hi all,
I just can't get Kodi running on my Solo2.
I've flashed the latest Vix image 5.0.016 and deleted old Kodi directories from hdd, then downloaded Kodi from plugins feed today (17 r0).
Every time I try to run Kodi the screens goes black and the box appears to shutdown - only restart gui or off/on switch can bring it back.
Any ideas what to try next?

thanks

(can't edit my signature either so ignore the details below :) )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It turns out this is scart output issue., Kodi was loading ok, just no output to TV via scart... Box works fine for satellite tv from both hdmi and scart, but when going into Kodi it only sends output to HDMI. I've tried all combinations of av settings and output leads but can't get round it.
 
Older TV without hdmi input. Want to avoid hdmi to scart converter which I'm currently using on android box for Kodi.
 
Plasma gives a nice enough picture, sometimes better for non-HD.. and keeps the room warm too :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top