Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

LCD Glitch on front Panel of Ultimo

  • Thread starter Thread starter froddy
  • Start date Start date
F

froddy

Guest
Hi all,

I have a VU+ Ultimo and have used several versions of OpenVix.
The problem is when the box boots up, and just after the VU+ Logo, there seems to be a conflict between the "booting" display and the "(((((O)))))" display.
The word "booting" flashes just to the left of the "O" in the open brackets as if there`s a tug of war going on. (hope I have explained it right)

Has anyone experienced this? and is there a cure? There is no conflict using blackhole, but I prefer Vix.

Thanks.
 
Yes I get this also, It just a feature :) , I am so in love with this box one week down the line, it makes the UI on my old Spiderbox look like an AS400 terminal :eek:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top