B bjorntj Guest Oct 14, 2012 #1 What can I do to get picons in the LCD display? Can I just copy the picons I have to a specific directory or are the picons different? Regards, BTJ
What can I do to get picons in the LCD display? Can I just copy the picons I have to a specific directory or are the picons different? Regards, BTJ
D danivtec Forum Supporter Joined Mar 15, 2012 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 14, 2012 #2 Copy the folder "picon" to your hard drive or usb stick. In the sytem settings----> display there is an option to turn on picons. Restart your ultimo. You can also get the large picons here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?19814-Larger-Ultimo-VFD-Picons/page3 I think on page 4 of the thread there is a modified xml file you need to download aswell.
Copy the folder "picon" to your hard drive or usb stick. In the sytem settings----> display there is an option to turn on picons. Restart your ultimo. You can also get the large picons here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?19814-Larger-Ultimo-VFD-Picons/page3 I think on page 4 of the thread there is a modified xml file you need to download aswell.