Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] life style and culture missing

v8rick

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi for a while i had noticed Good food was missing from lifestyle (still in all channels) and culture while good food +1 was still there ,now the whole section life style and culture has gone after this mornings scan
with ABM
 
lifestyle and culture doenst exist anymore thats why its removed.
check skys line-up.
 
I still have Lifestyle & Culture on build 142. Is it because I'm using Zoomzoomluke's modified XML file which has the Setanta Sports?

Thanks,
 
I noticed it is gone from the UK line-up in ABM, but it is still in the Ireland ABM bouquets - just FYI
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top