Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Link to list of OpenVix plugins?

ppedroo

New member
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,
Where can find the link to the repository of all plugins that are available for download via openvix?
I need exactly one version of the plugin from there, I can't download it directly to the decoder because the LAN doesn't work.
 
Hello,
Where can find the link to the repository of all plugins that are available for download via openvix?
I need exactly one version of the plugin from there, I can't download it directly to the decoder because the LAN doesn't work.

See post on your other post
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top