Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Live TV stop/lagging/freezing

fekag

New member
Joined
Mar 10, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,

I have tried OpenVIX today to change Blackhole. I loved the image, very good skins, very remote control behaviour. Something what I really missed from BH.

My only problem my Live TV frozen for 5-10 seconds when I started streaming the live TV in other rooms (fire stick/ipad/iphone).
I had the same problem when the transcoding was switched on in the apps, but I double checked. Transcoding is off.

Have you got any idea what settings to change it?
I'm using Vu+ Solo2 with cccam

Many thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top