Y
yhs4260
Guest
Hi,
I'm struggling to find an up to date guide.
I have a Sky card which was activated from an SD Thomson box (DRX 280).
I want to use this in my new Vu+ Solo that I purchased from WOS the other day.
I cannot find any detailed guides to do this. I DO NOT want to reshare my cards 'lines' etc, I just want access to the SD channels that I can get (I know HD won't work).
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've been searching for hours!
I'm struggling to find an up to date guide.
I have a Sky card which was activated from an SD Thomson box (DRX 280).
I want to use this in my new Vu+ Solo that I purchased from WOS the other day.
I cannot find any detailed guides to do this. I DO NOT want to reshare my cards 'lines' etc, I just want access to the SD channels that I can get (I know HD won't work).
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've been searching for hours!