Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] lock or protect a recording in Vix

steevieboy4u

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Earth
Is it possible to lock or protect a recording so it can't be deleted?

I've got a few recordings I never want to lose but I can't find any options to do this?

I've got the latest vix image on a Vu+ Duo

Cheers
 
maybe not just what you are looking for but i made a new directory and moved my recordings to it .
 
in openvix I can choose in programming the directory for saving recordings.When updating image normally settings stay active.If fresh flash without restore then you will need to adjust yourself.
 
Reflashing won't go anywhere near your recordings, so if you simply move recordings to another directory, they'll always be there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top