D
dimvn
Guest
Hello,
I installed 2.0 and tried to set one tuner to loopthrough of the other tuner in order to be able to watch a 2nd channel from the same satellite on the laptop.
That setup was working in previous VIX versions but does not anymore. When I am streaming on my laptop and then trying to zap on the TV I get an error that the tune has failed.
Is that a known issue with 2.0 and is there a solution for this?
Thank you very much
I installed 2.0 and tried to set one tuner to loopthrough of the other tuner in order to be able to watch a 2nd channel from the same satellite on the laptop.
That setup was working in previous VIX versions but does not anymore. When I am streaming on my laptop and then trying to zap on the TV I get an error that the tune has failed.
Is that a known issue with 2.0 and is there a solution for this?
Thank you very much