Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Lost 2nd Info Bar after update to unstable build 427

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi,

As the title states, I updated to unstable build 427 and now I've lost the 2nd lnfo Bar, which is usually accessed by pressing OK twice. Pressing OK once shows the channel name (1st Info Bar), pressing OK a second time makes the 1st Info Bar disappear.

GAH
 
Yes I have the same problem after upgrading to 427.
 
Also joining the club here too......2nd bar gone after update .:eek:
 
SIB hasn't gone: it needs to be activated again after this update.

PS: This is something that happens more often: when in an update a setting/functionality has been changed, some settings will have to be made again.
 
could somebody tell me how to reactivate SIB as i cant find the settings.
Thanks
 
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the replies. I managed to get my 2nd infobar back fairly quickly, but I just wanted to hightlight the fact it was missing. Not a big deal to switch it back on, and all sorted now!

GAH
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top