Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

lost channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevstar28
  • Start date Start date
K

kevstar28

Guest
I have had my box for a few years now without any problems.
Untill I noticed a burn mark on my sky card. I orded a new one from sky and received it a few days after.
When I put the new card in, I get no channels but fta.
The box key is the same.
I have got a vu duo2 running cccam.
Any ideas please as im without tv
Kev
 
As it's a brand new card it may need pairing with a official receiver but thats hit and miss due to sky's newer pairing method, I cant really go into any more detail as i'm not that familiar with it my self, hopefully some one else could help though.
 
I have double checked with the orginal box to see if it needs pairing and I get all the channels fine on it.
 
If you insert card it gets paired automatically. Should have kept card outside of box. Channels will clear whilst in box not when outside. Well documented now.
 
For ever, since you paired it by inserting it in the original box, you can no longer use it in the vu duo 2
 
Apparently you are OK with a SD box, Thomson HD and the Single Tuner HD box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top