A attewell Member Joined Nov 6, 2016 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Apr 13, 2018 #1 I am not sure my Mutant is using virtual memory? Free memory gets very low.. and I get pixelation But I notice free swap doesn't change? so wondering if swap/vm i snot being used correctly??
I am not sure my Mutant is using virtual memory? Free memory gets very low.. and I get pixelation But I notice free swap doesn't change? so wondering if swap/vm i snot being used correctly??
birdman Moderator Joined Sep 7, 2014 Messages 8,597 Reaction score 118 Points 63 Location Hitchin, UK Apr 13, 2018 #2 The "cached" entry is also free memory. That's file-system data is has cached in memory (in case it is needed again). It can discard it at will.
The "cached" entry is also free memory. That's file-system data is has cached in memory (in case it is needed again). It can discard it at will.