Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Making my own bouquet on vix 3.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter zerma
  • Start date Start date
Z

zerma

Guest
Dear All,

How can i quickly create my own bouquet?
I have Nilesat and hotbird, got 3000 channels, but I am going to watch no more than 100...(will be a mix of bis tv, jazeera sport, abu dhabi sport, ...)
If I could have a full list with the 100 channels and then some sublist like sport, movie...would be perfect for me!
So how can I organize my channel? Through the receiver it looks very painful !
Must be a way to do it on computer then export no?

Thanks,
 
there are a number of channel editors such as dreambox edit, dreamset, enigmedit etc that you can use from a PC to organize your channels or bouquets.
 
Use one of the multisat lists such as vhannibal or catseye and than use the editors Pheoinix has listed to customise to your liking, much easier than creating lists from scratch.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top